Below are some important terms and conditions for our products available. Please ensure you make yourself familiar with these when making a booking.
Tour Wellington- Conditions and Important Booking Information
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the bus.
- Toilets are not available on the bus, please make use of the facilities before boarding the bus as there are no toilet stops. Facilities are at each location on the tour.
- Consumption of hot food will not be permitted on board.
- Tour Wellington is not responsible for any passengers left behind at the end of the event; this responsibility falls on the individual. Whilst every care is taken to avoid this eventuality, departure times are stated and must be adhered to.
- Tour Wellington is not responsible for the theft of passenger’s personal property or personal property left behind on the vehicle.
- The passenger will be responsible for meeting any costs of repairing damage to the vehicle or cleaning the vehicle as a result of the conduct and actions of the passenger.
- We do not allocate seating on the buses. We suggest arriving together at your pickup location in plenty of time to board the bus together.
- Terms apply to fare paying passengers only.
- For any urgent transport enquiries on the day please call +64210 268 2196.
Day Tours – Conditions and Important Booking Information
Reservations & Payments Trams Trains and Automobiles can be booked online here.
*NOTE For the tour to run there must be a minimum of 10 people booked and a maximum of 26
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations made within 72 – 48 hours of departure date will receive a refund of 60%
Within 47 – 25 hours – 25%
Within 24 hours – no refund.
The company reserves the right to alter the tour package (including the itinerary) and substitute should unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary.
Tour Wellington reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any tour or any booking. In this event Tour Wellington will refund the total tour price, and will not have any further liability to the traveller.
Infants and minors
- Infants (0-2) are the responsibility of their parent or guardian at all times whilst on the tour and at all locations.
- It is imperative that children are supervised by their parent or guardian to ensure safety at all times. Some locations contain historical working machinery that may not comply with current safety standards.
- Tour Wellington are not liable for and deny all responsibility for personal injury or property damage arising out of these activities. The arrangement providers, namely each location on the tours and other providers, all do so according to their conditions. The traveller accepts the arrangements subject to those conditions and accepts that their rights may be limited to those conditions as found in tickets, vouchers, signs, forms, contracts and the like.
- Passengers have no right to claim against Tour Wellington for any loss, damage, delay, injury or death caused to the passenger / s or their baggage whilst on the tour.
- A traveller’s baggage and personal effects shall be carried at owner’s risk as provided for under the Carriage of Goods Act.
- If there are delays on the return trip, these shall be communicated at the earliest opportunity and will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Tour Wellington is not responsible for any losses or additional expenses due to delays or alterations in air, land or sea travel due to inclement weather, acts of God, strikes, breakdowns, civil unrest, quarantine, or other circumstances beyond its control.
The prices quoted are valid for the dates or tour numbers listed in it.
Prices are in New Zealand dollars.
Photographs and Video
The photographs reproduced depict typical scenes experienced, but the subject matter may not necessarily be seen or experienced whilst visiting that destination. Whilst away with Tour Wellngton you may be included in some photographs and/or films taken by our guides and drivers that will be used for future promotional advertising purposes and by booking on to this tour you authorise the use of any images you are captured in to be used without any further consent or payment.