Got questions? Check out our list below.
We always do out utmost to cater for all our customers. Our booking form gives you the opportunity to advise of requirements and allergies. Please tell us at the earliest opportunity if you require anything specific to allow us to ensure you receive the very best care and attention
- We love children! However we must request that they be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Some of our locations contain fully operational and functioning vehicles. It is imperative that children are kept safe by their accompanying adults.
- Infants aged 0 – 2 years are free of charge. No catering options are provided for infants.
Accessibility / Mobility Requirements.
- We have taken every care to make our tour as accessible as possible. Access is available on our buses and at all locations. Sadly, due to the nature of their age, the historical trams themselves are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- If hordes of people cause issues by filling up the roads and delay us on the way north, don’t worry. We have built enough time to ensure the tour would still commence. If there are delays on the way back, we will deal with each instance on a case by case basis. Please check our terms and conditions for further information.
What if the minimum numbers for the tour aren’t met?
- We require a minimum of ten people for the tour to take place. If numbers are not reached within 24 hours of commencement of the tour itself, full refunds will be given.
What if I need to cancel?
Cancellations made within 72 – 48 hours of departure date will receive a refund of 60%
Within 47 – 25 hours – 25%
Within 24 hours – no refund.
What if the weather is bad?
- Don’t panic! The Trams Trains and Automobiles Tour has been planned and organised to ensure it will commence rain or shine. Whilst we always order the sunniest sunshine for our dates, it does occasionally rain up on the Coast. All stops on the tour include activities that can be enjoyed under cover.
- Well. Hasn’t this been a challenge for us all? Full refunds will be provided in the result of a Covid-19 level change that impacts our ability to run this tour. Masks are of course always a good idea around those not in our immediate ‘bubble’.
- For further information on Covid-19 in New Zealand please check the government site here.
Toilet facilities on bus
- All our vehicles are maintained to a high standard and are driven by professional drivers. Sadly they don’t have lavatories, but the trip is only around 60 minutes from Wellington City to our first location. All locations have bathroom facilities.
Do I need to bring anything
- Everything you need is provided by Tour Wellington.
Where is pickup
- Pickup is from Wellington Railway Station on Bunny Street.
Can I arrange pickup from another location?
- Pickup may be arranged by appointment. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.